Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Times Squared

Friday after work, Leesa and I headed on down to Times Square to check things out. Can I say PEOPLE, and you know what I mean? I have a point and shoot camera, so the quality of my pictures are not great. And besides, unless you have the time and space to frame your shot, nothing gives justice to the magnitude of Times Square or New York for that matter.




















Me in the middle of it all.








We went down just so we knew where to go and have an idea as to what we wanted to see later. It really was a walk-through. Definitely going back at nighttime for all the lights.





Times Square New Years Eve Ball.


A play I hope to see.

Next two pixs are of the same building - just different light graphics.


Something sweet. When we walked past - people had these two-foot long Hershey bars that they were purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment